Swatch and easy nail art idea!

07:00

Hey guys!

I'm recently polishing my nails more often so more swatches to come! I combined this swatch with an super easy nail art idea, because sometimes we just don't have time to do some super complicating nail art and then bump into something and ruin your whole manicure! (btw sorry for the messy mani!)

 I used colour 22 of the Hema long lasting nail polish  assortment, it is a dark blue colour with a purple shimmer  and in the bottle it even seems to have a marble effect!                                                                                                        Onto your nails it is more a dark blue colour, you don't find a  lot of that purple shimmer back on your nails, but it is really  shiny and gel looking! The nail polish is supposed to be a  long lasting one, but it stayed on my nails as long as an  average nail polish (it started chipping on day 4).                                                                                                                    The stickers are the easy nail art part, I bought these in the  H&M for about 4 euros. I just used 2 different kinds of  crown for the royal look! To apply them simply take one of  the stickers, stick it on your nail and add a layer of topcoat!  When I went to school the day after a bunch of people asked  if I drew the design onto it! So this is just an easy way to  instantly upgrade your average nail look!
 xoxo
 Evita

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images