Beauty Favourites 2015; review LECO lash curler, Baby Lips Peach kiss, Miss Dior Blooming boucquet

04:36


Today the first post in my series of 2015 favourites! I will be starting this serie with my beauty favourites! I have only chosen 3 products because I don't really wear make-up that often. I hope you'll enjoy this post!



p.s.: Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures!


  • Miss Dior: Blooming Boucquet 
I got this perfume for my birthday this year and I was really surprised! Not only does it smell super good, it smells sweet and (like the name says) like a boucquet of beautiful flowers, it also has super pretty packaging! It looks really sophisticated and lady like! This was definitely a big thumbs up!

  • Maybelline Baby Lips: Peach Kiss



I have an obsession with chapsticks and this chapstick is one of the reasons why! I bought this baby lips around the time that I got my retainer, because it really dries out your lips more than usual. I liked the packaging and colour and I knew that baby lips chapstick works really well because I already had the hydrate one. This chapstick gives a really natural look with a slight nude shimmer. It hydrates your lips super good! Another big thumbs up!

  • LECO Lash Curler


This lash curler was a present that I got from my mom at the beginning of this month. Since then I used it several times, with or without a layer of mascara afterwards. And it stays super well! My lashes are quit long and thick enough but just don't have a curl and this helped enormously with that! It stays better with a coat of mascara afterwards but even without that coat you can notice the difference immediately! It is easy to use and has a clean silver and black look. And, off course, another big thumbs up! 
After
Before


These were my beauty favourites of 2015!
xoxo
 Evita

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images