Swatch of the new trending colours and nail art idea!

07:00

Hey guys!
Here's a little swatch/nail art idea! It was the first time I used my dotting tool so it's a Little bit messy. Hope you like the design :)


The nail polishes that I used are from a h&m box full of basics and festive kind of nail polishes that I bought a year ago. I used 'Purple Potion' and 'Golden Days'.


I really liked how the colours came out on my nails, they stayed quite long (about 5 days) for a cheaper kind of nail polish. The purple was a bit brighter than it looked like in the bottle, but the gold was perfect! I lacquered 3 coats because the colours were kind of see-through.
These colours are also trending right now, they are the new colours for the winter!


xoxo
Evita

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images